Self-Service Request Portal
Did you know that in order to hold a software compliance position, one of the key behavior drivers that must be addressed is the software request and fulfillment cycle? If you don’t want users finding other ways to get software installed, which results in lack of license documentation and ultimately “compliance drift”, you need to provide a means of requesting and acquiring software that is faster and more efficient than any other means.
Our Software Request Portal (SRP) is not just a nice feature of our overall Software License Management and Compliance Solution – it is a key element. Our SRP can be implemented in either a self service or full service model, and the entire request/fulfillment cycle can be as short as 10 minutes from request to installation of software. That’s fast.
We integrate with Altiris and SCCM to automatically install approved software, within minutes. Or you can use our Workstation Data Assistant to deliver approved software. Our SRP also integrates with our very powerful workflow engine, allowing you to automate even the most complex of approval cycles.
But We Already Have a Request System …
Already have a self-service request system in place? No problem, we can fit within your process at any point along the way. The added benefit of our SRP – especially in getting the most out of your software investment while enabling you to hold your compliance position – greatly enhances most existing request systems.
- 10 minute minimum cycle time, from request through approval to installation of software
- Can stand alone or integrates with ESI’s Software License Management and Optimization solution
- Titles can be marked as requiring approval or not
- Integrates with workflow engine, enabling automation of most any approval and fulfillment cycle
- Integrates with SCCM and Altiris for automated delivery and installation of approved software
- Allows optional requesting of additional entitlements, such as software maintenance, with various pricing models to support calculation of price
- Allows exercising of existing entitlements – allowing users to upgrade to a newer version by simply exercising their existing entitlement
- Supports upgrade license types – ensuring eligibility criteria are met before offering an upgrade license to the requestor
- Can be implemented as a full service or a self service model (or hybrid)