If you enjoy a challenge in a fun and supportive work environment – eTelligent Solutions is the place for you! View our career opportunities for any positions that match your expertise and interests below!
Software Development Process Manager -Full-time
Location: St. Petersburg, FL (with possible travel/relocation to clients’ sites in unanticipated locations throughout the US)
- Develop and maintain software and databases by evaluating client needs and analyzing requirements;
- Design and implement client software systems to support ITAM and SAM life-cycle processes;
- Plan, schedule, and forecast resource consumption for the expected workloads;
- Support procedures, tickets, and activities that document planned deliverables, progress, and formal completion;
- Identify all significant risks to expectations or delivery and help prevent those risks;
- Provide customer, debug, and programming support through SQL queries and SQL Server database management;
- Schedule and manage software release activities and ensure successful deployment to production systems;
- Develop Client/Server management software for data collection, information processing, storage and report generation, using HTML and SQL databases;
- Train end users.
Requires: Must have Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Related, + 6 months experience or Bachelor’s plus 5 years of professional experience (with tools listed in job duties). US or foreign equivalent accepted.
Send your resume in word format to Erik_Iversen@SHI.com with job title in the subject line.